Lamb Burger with Mint Dip Recipe in Urdu
- Yogurt 2/3 cup
- Cucumber ½
- Mint ¼ cup (chopped)
- Fresh oregano 2 tbsp
- Garlic 2 tsp (minced)
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Ground lamb 400g
- Oil 2 tsp
- Pita bread 2
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, mint, 1 tbsp oregano, 1 tsp garlic and lemon juice in a bowl. Dip is ready.
- In another bowl combine lamb, remaining garlic and oregano, salt and black pepper.
- Make patties with mixture; drizzle oil on patties and grill on high heat until cooked. Alternately cook in grill pan.
- Stuff pita halves with patties and serve with mint dip.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com