Fish Burger And Tartar Sauce Recipe in Urdu
- Oil 6 tbsp
- Fish fillet 1/2 kg
- Bread crumbs 2 cup
- Plain flour 6 tbsp
- Egg 2
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Mustard paste 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Burger bun 6
- Lettuce 2 cup
- Cheese slice 6
- Tomatoes (optional) as preferred
- Onion rings (optional) as preferred
- Tarter sauce:
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Pickled cucumber 2
- Pickled onion 2
- Pickled pepper 2
- To Make Fish Burger: Chop the fish meat.
- Add salt, black pepper and mustard paste in the meat.
- Also add lemon juice and garlic paste.
- Leave it to marinate for an hour.
- Now beat an egg and dip fish pieces in it.
- Then coat the fish meat in bread crumbs.
- Add oil in a pan and heat it for a while.
- Fry the fish pieces on low heat for 8-9 minutes.
- For Tartar Sauce: Mix mayonnaise, pickled cucumber and pickled onions.
- To Assemble Fish Burger: Warm the burger buns on a pan.
- Now apply tarter sauce on the burger buns.
- Place lettuce leaf and fried fish chunks on buns.
- Place a cheese slice, onion rings and tomato slices.
- Place another bun on top of cheese slice.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com