- Milk 2 kg
- Custard powder (as required)
- Sugar (acc to taste)
- Olpers cream 1 packet
- Siwaiyan 1 packet
- Jelly three packets
- Crushed cocunut (for garnishing)
- Sponge cake 1 pound (optional)
- Boil 1 kg milk.
- Add siwaiyan and sugar to taste. Cook until siwaiyan are done.
- When siwaiyan are ready take half cup milk and dissolve custard in it, now gradually add custard while stirring in between until the milk is thick.
- Take a serving dish put some slice of sponge cake at the base.
- Pour the cooked custard and siwaiyan over it.
- Let it cool.
- Prepare jelly and decorate it with jelly crystals, Any shape you like.
- Garnish it with crushed cocunut and olpers whipped cream.
- Keep refrigerated until served.