Behari Boti Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Beef fillets ½ kg
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Yogurt 100 gm
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Whole spices 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Mustered oil 4 tbsp
- Papaya paste 2 – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- For Mayo chili garlic sauce:
- Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- For Filling:
- Cucumber 2 – 3
- Onion 2 – 3
- Bun 3 – 4
- Lettuce leaves 3 – 4
- To make the bihari boti, take a mixing bowl.
- Add beef fillets, papaya paste, fried and crushed onion, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, mustard oil, turmeric , all spice powder, crushed red chili, roasted and ground cumin, roasted crushed chickpeas and salt required.
- Mix the contents of the bowl together and leave aside for 2 – 3 hours.
- Thread the marinated beef onto skewers and grill with coal or bake in an oven.
- If you want you can also fry the beef and smoke with charcoal.
- For Mayo Chili Garlic Sauce:
- Take a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise and chili garlic sauce. Mix well.
- The sauce is ready to serve.
- To assemble the burgers slice each of the buns into two halves.
- Spread the mayo chili garlic sauce onto each half, place the behari boti and top with sliced cucumbers, lettuce leaves and onion rings.
- Cover the bun slice with the other half and serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org