Top 5 Refreshing Drinks to Beat the Heat
Summers are here and we look for ways to quench our thirst in this heat. We look for cold drinks and fizzy drinks to cool us down. Though these drinks are very refreshing, these are unhealthy and can harm our bodies gradually.
I present to you top 5 healthy and refreshing drinks to keep you hydrated during the summers.
Cucumber Mint Lemonade
Who doesn’t love good, cold lemonade? It’s tart and sweet flavor hits you in the right places and cools you down in the scorching heat. Adding cucumber and mint just creates that needed kick.
- Wash the cucumbers very well.
- Leave their skin on and grate them in a bowl.
- Pound the mint leaves and lemon zest in a mortar and toss in the bowl with the grated cucumbers
- Stir with a spoon and transfer them in a piece of cheese cloth.
- Squeeze the juice into the bowl. Set aside. You can use a blender instead, but the flavors stand out with this method.
- Mix sugar and lemon juice in hot water until sugar dissolves.
- Combine this syrup with cucumber juice flavored with lemon zest and mint.
- Add ice to chill.
Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
When we speak of blueberry and lemonade, what comes to mind is a super tangy drink. But here’s a surprise. This sparkling blueberry lemonade is incredible! It’s super sweet, a little tangy, and bursting with blueberry flavor.
- Combine the sugar, water, blueberries, and lemon zest in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and then simmer for 5-10 minutes or until the sugar is melted and blueberries are starting to burst.
- Remove from the heat and pass through a fine sieve. Let this blueberry syrup completely cool.
- Meanwhile, juice the lemons to get 1 cup lemon juice.
- In a large pitcher, add the blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and ice. Stir together.
- Stir in the sparkling water or club soda RIGHT before enjoying (don’t add sparkling water/club soda to anything you plan on having leftover)
- Enjoy immediately.
- In a small mixing bowl, add pineapple pieces and muddle them using the back of a wooden spoon for a couple of mins or until all pineapple pieces have broken into small pieces. Then, add mint leaves and again muddle for a few seconds to just bruise the leaves and release the essential flavors.
- Transfer the muddled mixture into a serving glass. Add ice cubes followed by grape juice, lime juice, sparkling water or soda.
- Adjust sweetener if necessary. Give it a gentle mix, add couple of lime slices and enjoy a glass of pineapple mojito this summer.
Doodh Soda, the most refreshing way to fix your milk drink in the summers. All that is needed is a tall glass of milk, some sprite, ice and sugar. Enjoy summers with this amazingly quenching drink.
Gannay ka Juice
Gannay ka juice also known as Sugarcane juice, beats all other summer drinks. This drink is served chilled and is known to refresh you in less than 10 seconds.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com