Chocolate Chip and Mango Muffin, When kids bite into something they love, they are sure to gain a lot of energy and forget all their stress, especially during exam times.
Recipe Link : http://www.tarladalal.com/Chocolate-Chip-and-Mango-Muffin–(-Tiffin-Recipe)-33094r
Subscribe : http://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: http://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe…
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDala…
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/1078836208487…
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: http://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Chocolate Chip and Mango Muffin (Tiffin Treats For Kids)
Chocolates and mangoes – two of kids’ favourite foods come together to give the traditional muffin a super-friendly facelift. When kids bite into something they love, they are sure to gain a lot of energy and forget all their stress, especially during exam times. These yummy Chocolate Chip and Mango Muffins stay fresh for 3 to 4 days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature, so they are ideal to send to school in the snack box, or carry along when you travel.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes.
Cooking Time: Nil.
Makes 8 muffins.
Baking Temperature: 200°C (400°F).
Baking Time: 20 minutes.
16 tsp chocolate chips
4 tbsp mango pulp
1 cup plain flour (maida)
½ tsp baking powder
A pinch of soda bi-carb
½ cup condensed milk
4 tbsp melted butter
A few drops of vanilla essence
1. Sieve the plain flour, baking powder and soda bi-carb in a deep bowl. Keep aside.
2. Combine the condensed milk, mango pulp, butter and vanilla essence in another deep bowl and mix well.
3. Combine the flour mixture and the wet mixture and fold gently using a wooden spoon or spatula.
4. Add 2 tbsp of water, mix well to get a batter of dropping consistency.
5. Place 8 paper cups in 8 muffin moulds of a muffin tray.
6. Drop spoonful of the batter into each muffin mould and tap it lightly.
7. Sprinkle 2 tsp of chocolate chips evenly on each muffin mould and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
How to pack:
Cool slightly, unmould and wrap in an aluminum foil or cling film and pack in a tiffin box.