Banana flavoured ice-cream with the sweet essence of cardamom to the mix.
BANANA ELAICHI CARAMEL ICECREAM
4-5 tbsps banana puree
¾ tsp green cardamom (elaichi) powder
1 cup vanilla ice cream
4 tbsps sugar
2 tbsps butter
2-3 tbsps fresh cream
A pinch of sea salt
Chopped banana for garnishing
1. Put vanilla icecream in a bowl and beat with an electric beater.
2. To make caramel, heat 3 tbsps water in a non-stick pan, add sugar and cook brushing the sides of the pan at intervals.
3. Add banana puree to vanilla icecream and continue to beat. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
4. Add butter and fresh cream to the caramel and mix to make a toffee sauce. Switch off the heat and cool it down to room temperature.
5. Add sea salt to the vanilla icecream-banana mixture and continue to beat with the electric beater till smooth.
6. Pour the prepared mixture into a silicon container, cover with a lid and keep in the refrigerator to set.
7. Scoop out icecream from the container and place in stem glasses, garnish with chopped bananas and serve chilled.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor