Zucchini Pistachio Cupcakes Recipe in Urdu
- Pistachio 1/3 cup (finally ground)
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Salt 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp
- Zucchini 2 cups (coarsely grated)
- Vegetable oil 2/3 cup
- Honey ¾ cup
- Large eggs 2 (lightly beaten)
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F. Line a 12 muffin tray with paper cups.
- Take a bowl and mix all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another bowl whisk zucchini, oil, honey, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Divide batter in paper cups and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let it cool before frosting.
(Visited 6,322 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com