Zinger Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken Breast 300 gm
- White Vinegar 2 – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard Paste 2 – 3 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder 1 tsp
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp
- Rice Flour 1 cup
- Corn Flour 1 cup
- White Flour ½ cup
- Chicken Powder 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Baking Powder 1/3 tsp
- Eggs 2 – 3
- Oil for fry
- Mayonnaise as required
- Buns 4 – 6
- Ice burg as required
- For Chicken: Slice chicken breast in 6 layers.
- Grease a plastic bag with oil and put it in it.
- Spread it with a kitchen hammer.
- Transfer them in a mixing bowl, add white vinegar, salt,2 tbsp mustard paste, red chilli powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder, mix and leave for half hour to marinate.
- For Dry Mixture: In a big box, take rice flour, corn flour, white flour, chicken powder, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, baking powder, ½ tsp garlic powder and salt and mix them very well.
- For Crispy Chicken: In a bowl beat eggs.
- Coat the marinated chicken first with dry mixture and then dip them in eggs and again repeat this process.
- Deep fry these pieces in oil.
- For Sauce: In a bowl take ½ cup mayonnaise and 1 tbsp mustard paste and mix them well.
- Final Touch: Spread sauce on the bun and put chicken piece on it.
- Again put sauce on it and then put lettuce or iceberg over it and place the other half of the bun.
- Ready to serve hot.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org