- Popped popcorn 4 cups
- White chocolate 6 ounces (melted)
- Blue sprinkles 1/4 cup
- Candy snowflakes 1/4 cup
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put popcorn into a large bowl.
- Pour white chocolate over top and quickly stir it and toss it to coat the popcorn.
- Shift onto the baking sheet and immediately toss the sprinkles and snowflakes over top.
- Place the pan on the counter for a few times. This helps to stick candy. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove and break up into bite size chunks.