- Potatoes boiled 2
- Chicken stock cube 1
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander chopped 2 tsp
- Cabbage leaves 6
- Egg 1
- Flour 2 tbsp
- Bread crumbs ½ cup
- Oil to fry
- Mix together boiled potatoes, chicken stock cube, black pepper, salt, paprika powder and chopped coriander leaves.
- Mix all well and keep it aside.
- Boil cabbage leaves in warm water.
- Fill boiled cabbage leaves with prepared filling, roll and thread toothpick to close well.
- Separately beat egg, add flour and a little water to make thick paste.
- Dip cabbage roll in paste, roll in bread crumbs and deep fry in hot oil.