- Double Chocolate Brownie:
- 1 cup Cooking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Coca powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Chocolate Sauce ingredients:
- 3/4 cup Cooking chocolate
- 1/2 cup Olpers cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3-4 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Vanilla ice cream as required
- Walnuts as required
- -Melt the chocolate on double boiler. Then set it aside.
- -Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder together and keep aside.
- -In a bowl beat eggs with sugar until sugar dissolves.
- -Add the flour mixture and mix it with the whisk well.
- -Add vanilla essence, chocolate and butter mixture then mix it well.
- -Pour the batter in a greased pan and bake it in a preheated oven at 170°C for 20-25 minutes.
- -Let it cool.
- -Now in another pan melt chocolate and butter over the double boiler.
- -Add cocoa powder and cream and mix it well together.
- -Add water and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- -Now cut brownie in slices.
- -Add butter in a hot pan or sizzler.
- -Place the brownie slice. Top it with a scoop of ice cream.
- -Pour the chocolate sauces.
- -Sprinkle some walnut and serve.