- Chicken breast 4 (cut in finger)
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Curry powder 1 tsp
- Corn crumbs 2 cups (crushed)
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Combine chicken strips with chili sauce, soya sauce, yogurt, curry powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Combine the corn flake crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Coat each chicken strip in the crumb mixture.
- Place strips in a single layer on a greased tray, bake for 25 minutes until crisp and golden on 190 degree C or deep fry.