- Tomato 1/3 kg (peeled)
- Tomatoes ½ kg (diced)
- Yellow/White onion 1/3 cup (chopped)
- Green chilies 5 – 6 or to taste
- Clove garlic 1 (minced)
- Cilantro ½ cup (roughly chopped)
- Jalapeno 1 (minced)
- Sugar ¼ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Cumin ¼ tsp (ground)
- Lime juice from 1 small lime or ½ large lime
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor.
- Mix them until they are of your desired consistency or until it become smooth.
- Taste it and adjust the seasoning as desired.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite Mexican meal.