- Potatoes 1 kg (baby, boiled and peeled)
- Kashmiri red chili 10 (soaked for 4 hours)
- Tamarind pulp 1 cup
- Coriander 1 tbsp (roasted and crushed)
- Cumin 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Chat masala 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Oil ½ cup
- Curry leaves 25
- Coriander leaves for garnish (chopped)
- In a blender add red chilies and grind to a fine paste.
- Mix with tamarind pulp, coriander, cumin, salt, sugar, chat masala and ginger garlic paste.
- Heat oil add curry leaves with all the seasonings.
- Fry well till oil comes on top.
- Add potatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.