- Pound Batter Dough
- Butter beat until soft 150 g
- Eggs and 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten mix and beat until creamy 2
- Fine sugar add and mix 150 g
- Olpers Cream add and mix 100 g
- Pineapple juice add and mix 100 ml
- Flour 200 g
- Baking powder sift into dough and mix well. 1 tsp
- Spoon mixture into the springform.
- Pineapple chunks spread the pieces over the mixture 1 tin (350g)
- Coconut Topping
- Egg whites whisk until stiff 2
- Fine sugar add and keep whisking for a little longer 150 g
- Egg, slightly beaten add and keep stirring 1
- Lime juice 1 tsp
- grated rind of lime add
- Coconut flakes add and mix well 150 g
- Spread the topping evenly over the dough.
Line a baking tray, measuring about 20x30x3 cm, with aluminium foil, grease the foil and dust with flour.
Bake in medium temperature for about 50 minutes or until fully baked when tested with skewer.
Cool the cake and sprinkle icing sugar over top.
Serve with Chantilly cream.
Ingredients Pineapple 1 tin (chopped) Cheese cream 1 tin Olpers