- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup natural-style, reduced-fat creamy peanut butter (such as Smucker’s)
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (6-ounce) reduced-fat graham cracker crusts
- 20 teaspoons fat-free chocolate sundae syrup
Combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add milk; beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Divide mixture evenly between crusts; chill 8 hours or until set (pies will have a soft, fluffy texture). Cut into wedges; drizzle with chocolate syrup.