- Fish 250 gm (boneless)
- Spring onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Egg white 1
- Corn flour 1 tbsp heaped
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Allspice ½ tsp heaped
- Bread slices 8 (cut into very tiny cubes)
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Chopperized fish mix with all the seasonings, egg white and corn flour.
- Remove crust from bread, cut into tiny cubes.
- Using wet hands, roll 1 tbsp of fish mixture into balls.
- Toss in bread cubes, press firmly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Then deep fry until golden.
- Golden fish is ready to serve.