- 2 boiled potatoes
- 100 gm semolina
- 4 green chilies finely chopped
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- water as required
- Stir semolina properly in butter.
- When it changes color add garlic powder.
- Then add mashed potatoes, green chilies, gram flour and small quantity of water.
- Mix until well combined.
- Now make small ball out of the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry balls in hot oil for few minutes or until golden.
- Fried Semolina Ball is ready to serve. ENJOY!!