- Mutton or beef 1 kg (flattened pieces)
- Raw papaya 1 ½ tbsp (crushed)
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Bihrai masala 2 tbsp
- White cumin 1 tsp (powdered)
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Black pepper ¼ tsp (crushed)
- Lemon 3
- Oil as required
- Salt as required
- Place the flattened meat pieces on a chopping board and when the help of a large knife further flatten the meat pieces.
- Place the meat pieces in a bowl and mix in the papaya, ginger garlic paste, salt, cumin, vinegar and bihari masala. Marinate for 1 hour.
- In a frying pan fry the meat pieces one by one.
- Place the meat in a large pan, and add the black pepper and lemon juice.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with naan or parathas.