- Basmati rice 1 cup (boiled)
- Fenugreek leaves ½ cup (washed and cut)
- Oil 1 cup
- Urad lentil ½ cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water as required
- Wash rice and lentils and then soak in water.
- Soak lentils for at least 2 hours and rice for 20 minutes.
- Then blend rice and lentils in blender and take out this mixture in pan.
- Now add fenugreek leaves and salt in the mixture.
- If the mixture gets too thick then add little water to adjust.
- First heat frying pan too hot, spread mixture in it then add oil in round sides and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium flame until golden brown.
- Take out dosa in serving dish and serve with red chili chutney.