- Gram lentil ½ cup
- Yellow lentil ½ cup
- Chicken mince ½ kg
- Rice flour 3 tbsp
- Egg white 2
- Green coriander ½ bunch (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Mint leaves 1 bunch (chopped)
- Cumin 1 tbsp (roasted and crushed)
- Red chili flakes 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Wash soak and boil both lentils separately.
- Chop together the lentils and chicken mince.
- Add in rice flour, eggs, green coriander, green chilies, mint leaves, cumin, red chili flakes, black pepper and some salt.
- Make kabab and shallow fry them until they are golden fry.
- Serve them chili garlic sauce.