- Strawberry jello 1 packet
- Gelatin 1 ½ tsp
- Water 1 cup
- Vanilla ice-cream ½ liter
- Olpers Cream 4 tbsp
- Swiss Roll or Plain Cake slices as required
- For Decoration:
- Fresh cream 4 oz (whipped)
- Dissolve jello and gelatin in one cup water.
- Whip ice cream and Olpers cream, mix it with gelatin mixture. Mix well.
- Fill half of the serving glass with this prepared mixture, keep a slice of Swiss roll or plain cake slice, fill the remaining half with the prepared mixture.
- Keep the glass in the refrigerator until it’s slightly frozen.
- Decorate it with swirls of Olpers cream before serving.