- Whole chicken 1
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Olpers Cream 2 tbsp
- BBQ masala 4 tbsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Add chicken pieces then make marks with fork.
- Now take a mixing bowl add yogurt, add Olpers cream.
- Now take a mixing bowl then add salt, pour oil add lemon juice, garlic paste, BBQ masala, ginger garlic paste then mix it well.
- Then add chicken in spices and Olpers cream yogurt mixture for marination.
- Marinate for 1 and half hour.
- Now grease the oven tray put the marinated chicken bake it on 180 degree C for 25 to 30 minutes then steam it on coals.
- In the end garnish it with salad leaves then serve.