- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup Olpers cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine sugars, flour, salt, Olpers cream, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Pour filling into an unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven. Lower the temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and bake for an additional 20 minutes.