- Bread 6-8 slices
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ginger chopped ½ tsp
- Chicken 250g (thinly sliced)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cheese slices 3-4
- Eggs 3 (beaten)
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Oil for shallow fry
- Flat bread slices with rolling pin.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and stir fry garlic for a minute then add chicken, salt and black pepper.
- Cook until chicken tender.
- Place cheese slice on bread, place chicken strips then cover with other bread slice. Press it.
- Remove corner of bread and cut bread slice in your required shape.
- Dip in egg then coat bread nicely from all sides with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil and shallow fry Chicken N Cheese Truffle from both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup.
- Note: you can add vegetables also in Chicken N Cheese Truffle.