- Chicken ½ kg (boneless, cut into cubes)
- Gram flour 1 cup heaped
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp heaped
- Chili powder 1 tsp heaped
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Coriander 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Soda by carb ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 to 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chilies 2 (chopped)
- Spring onion 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Oil for deep frying
- In bowl mix gram flour with all the seasoning and water to make a medium consistency batter.
- Dip chicken cubes to it.
- Heat oil and deep fry chicken pakora until golden and crisp.