- Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls 1 can
- Swiss cheese 1 cup (shredded)
- Frozen popcorn chicken 12 pieces
- Alfredo sauce 1 ¼ cups
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C. Lightly grease 12 muffins cups.
- Remove dough from can; press seams to seal and press into an 8×18 inch rectangle.
- Divide dough into 12 squares. Press squares into each muffin pan cups.
- Place a piece of popcorn chicken in bottom of each cup then 2 tbsp Alfredo sauce and top with Swiss cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown. Let it cool 5 minutes before removing from cups.