- Cheddar cheese ½ cup (grated)
- Bread slices 8
- Spring onion 2 medium (finally chopped)
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Chicken powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Egg 1 whole
- Oil for frying
- First cut the edges of all the slices and grind those edges to make crumbs.
- Next take a mixing bowl and put grated cheddar cheese, spring onion both parts (white and green), black pepper, chicken powder and salt together.
- Now press the bread slice with the help of rolling pin, add the filling on it and roll it carefully.
- After that coat that roll first in egg then in crumbs and deep fry it.
- Finally yummy cheesy bread fingers are ready to serve.
- Serve hot with chilli garlic sauce.