- Egg yolk 2
- Icing sugar 2 tbsp
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Condensed milk ½ tin
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Whipped cream 2 packets
- Butter 4 tbsp (melted)
- Digestive biscuits crumbs ½ cup
- Beat egg yolks with icing sugar till thick and creamy, add in cream cheese, beat well, add condensed milk, lemon juice and continue beating.
- Fold in well beaten cream and place it in the freezer, in an air tight container.
- Now mix butter with cookie crumbs and fold it with the above creamy mixture.
- Place in freezer again, when it is nearly frozen, stir just once or twice to swirl.
- Freeze until well frozen. Take out 15 minutes before serving to soften.