- Sugar 1 cup
- Cinnamon ½ tsp
- Butter ¼ cup
- Eggs 2
- Bananas 4 (mashed)
- Sour cream ½ cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Walnuts 1 cup (chopped, optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with butter and dust it with flour.
- Whisk together butter and sugar.
- Combine in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add in salt, baking powder and flour and mix until just combined. Stir in nuts.
- Transfer batter into the greased loaf pan and bake 1 hour or the top is golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out clean.