- Boneless chicken breast 3 (skinless)
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese ½ cup (grated)
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Dried thyme 1 tsp
- Dried basil 1 tsp
- Butter ½ cup (melted)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil.
- Put melted butter in a bowl.
- First dip chicken pieces into the melted butter, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place chicken pieces on greased baking tray in a single layer and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.