Winter Wonderland White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe in Urdu
- Popped popcorn 4 cups
- White chocolate 6 ounces (melted)
- Blue sprinkles 1/4 cup
- Candy snowflakes 1/4 cup
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put popcorn into a large bowl.
- Pour white chocolate over top and quickly stir it and toss it to coat the popcorn.
- Shift onto the baking sheet and immediately toss the sprinkles and snowflakes over top.
- Place the pan on the counter for a few times. This helps to stick candy. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Remove and break up into bite size chunks.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com