- Biscuit Sponge Dough:
- Fine sugar 250 gm
- Egg yolks 5
- Vanilla essence mix and stir well until mixture is smooth 1/2 tsp
- Ground walnuts add and mix 250 gm
- Egg whites 5 (beat until stiff)
- Fine sugar add and beat a little longer 2 tsp
- Sifted flour 100 gm
- Baking powder blend into mixture together 1 tsp with beaten egg whites
- Spoon the dough into the cake tin
- Chocolate Icing:
- Olpers Cream 200 ml
- Cooking chocolate heat up while stirring 200 gm until chocolate has melted then cool down
- Instant coffee powder add and mix. 2 tsp
Line and grease the base of a spring form, measuring about 23 cm in diameter, with aluminum foil and dust with flour.
Keep ready. Preheat the oven. Bake for 45 minutes in medium hot oven or until ready when tested with a skewer.
Remove from the baking tin when cooled off.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org