Vegetarian Burger Recipe in Urdu
- Burger Buns 4
- Cheese 4 slices
- Potatoes 3 par boiled and grated
- Crushed red chillies to taste
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Egg 2
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Pomegranate seeds 1 tsp ground
- Green chillies finely chopped 2
- Coriander 2 tbsp fresh
- Chat masala to taste
- Flour 3 tbsp
- Lettuce as required
- Tomatoes 2 cut into slices
- Mash the potatoes along with the cornflour, salt, black pepper, green chillies, coriander, pomegranate seeds, chat masala and crushed red chillies.
- Mash well until combined.
- Shape into burger patties.
- Coat with flour then dip in beaten egg and fry till golden.
- Toast the buns place the burger patties on the buns along with the cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
(Visited 8,652 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com