Vegetable Garlic Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- 4 tbsp oil
- 10 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 4 green chilies thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- ¼ bunch fresh coriander finely chopped
- 4 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- salt to taste
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Then cut them into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep pan or skillet.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute or until turn golden brown.
- Now put chicken in it.
- Cook for 5 minutes or all juices runs clear and no longer pink.
- Now add all vegetables.
- Stir fry for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Now add Worcestershire sauce, chili garlic sauce, red chili flakes and salt.
- Stir continuously for 2 to 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornflour in water.
- Pour into chicken.
- Bring to a boil and saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Take it out in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle fresh coriander over it.
- Vegetable Garlic Chicken is ready to serve.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com