Vegetable Burger Kebab Recipe in Urdu
- Dawn or any other Burgers 4
- Potato (boiled and crushed) 2
- Gram pulse (chana dal)(boil with salt) 1/2 cup
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- White cumin 1/2 tsp
- Black cumin 1/2 tsp
- Egg white (beaten) 2
- For chatni
- Mint 1/2 bunch
- Coriander 1 bunch
- Green chilies 4
- Tomato 1
- Tamarind powder 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Yogurt 3 tsp
- Boil potatoes. Peel and crush them.
- Boil pulse (dal) with ingredients them grin it and mix with potatoes.
- Now make kebabs of this potato dal mixture.
- Dip in egg white and fry them.
- Cut down burgers into half and fry in oil then place salad in the middle of the burger.
- Top it with kebabs, chatni, cucumber and tomato slices.
- Then cover with other half of the burger and serve hot.
(Visited 9,264 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org