Turkish Couscous Salad Recipe in Urdu
- Couscous 200 gm
- Tomato puree 2 tbsp
- Cucumber 1 (cubed)
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Fresh red chili 1
- Coriander 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves 3 tbsp
- Tomato 1 chopped
- Smoked paprika powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Parsley 3 tbsp
- Extra virgin Olive oil 2 tbsp
- 1 Lemon’s juice and zest
- Freshly ground black pepper 1 tsp
- In a large bowl put couscous add salt, paprika, cumin powder and mix well with spoon.
- Add boiling water that covers the couscous stir spoon to incorporate, cover and leave for 10 minutes.
- Mix with fork and add onion, tomato, cucumber, red chili, olive oil, coriander, mint, parsley, black pepper, lemon juice and zest mix all ready to serve.
(Visited 10,041 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org