Tomato Corn Soup Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken stock 6 cup
- Egg 1 (beaten)
- Ketchup ½ cup
- Sweet corn ½ cup (blended)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- White pepper ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Tomato paste 4 tbsp
- Corn flour 4 tbsp heaped
- Heat chicken stock with salt, white pepper, sugar, ketchup and tomato paste and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add sweet corn, thickens soup with corn flour paste.
- Lastly add egg and coriander leaves, mix well and serve immediately.
(Visited 10,276 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com