Thai Fried Rice | Cooksmart | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
THAI FRIED RICE – (Serves – 4)
3 cups cooked Basmati rice
1 tbsp oil
1 spring onion bulb
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tsps fish sauce
½ cup green peas
2 tbsps green chilli sauce
2¼ tsps brown sugar
Salt to taste
Roughly sliced cucumber for garnishing
1 fresh red chilli
1. Heat oil in a non-stick wok.
2. Slice spring onion bulb.
3. Add garlic and chopped spring onion bulb to the pan and saute well.
4. Add eggs and scramble well. Add rice, fish sauce, green peas and toss well.
5. Add 1 tbsp chilli sauce, brown sugar and toss again. Add salt and remaining chilli sauce , toss again and let it get heated through. Switch off heat.
6. Cut lemon into thin wedges and add. Mix well.
7. Serve hot garnished with cucumber slices and red chilli.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com