Sweet and Sour Chicken with Fried Rice
- Sweet and sour chicken with Fried rice
1/2 kg marinated chicken- fried
3 cloves garlic
2 tbsp Italia olive oil
1 big onion chopped into medium pieces
1 tomato chopped into 6 pieces
2 capsicum each chopped into 8 pieces (depending on size)
1 big carrot cut round shape.
4-5 tbsp ketchup
2-3 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
Soya sauce by andaaza to taste
Cut 1/2 kg boneless chicken into small pieces. Marinate in 3tbsp flour, 2 tbsp cornflour, 1 beaten egg, soya sauce and vinegar 1 tsp (flour corn flour to be adjusted according to marinade) and leave aside for half an hour.
1. First deep fry the chicken that has been marinated till it is golden and keep aside.
2. In a large karhai or deep frying pan, put a little oil and fry garlic. Then add the vegetables and stir fry for a few mins depending on how crunchy or soft you want them. I fry mine just for a few mins as i prefer crunchy.
3. Then add ketchup, chilli garlic sauce, soya sauce, apple cider vinegar and sugar. Mix around and cook for 2-3 mins.
4. When its all mixed then add chicken and mix well. Taste after 2 mins and adjust to taste. My husband likes sweeter, so sometimes i add more sugar. Then cook max 5 mins and done. Enjoy with chowmein!
Everyone will need to adjust the salt sugar sour taste according to their needs
I sometimes use brown sugar so psychologically i feel more healthy hahaha!!
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com