- Pour the cookies into a ziplock bag, fasten, and bash into crumbs using a rolling pin.
- Pour half of the cookie crumbs into a bowl and mix with the cream cheese. Set aside.
- Prepare the doughnut mixture by combining the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Add the milk, melted butter, and sunflower oil into the well of dry ingredients.
- Mix together with a fork until a dough is formed. Start rolling the dough into golf ball-size balls and then flatten using your thumb.
- Spoon in a teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture and a square of chocolate. Close the dough with your hands, pinching the seams if necessary, and roll into a ball.
- Heat up the liter italia lite olive oil in a pan
- Deep-fry the doughnut balls for about 4-5 minutes, until golden brown. Then leave donuts to drain and cool on a wiring rack or paper towel.
- Drizzle over the melted chocolate.
(Visited 8,208 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com