Spring Rolls Recipe in Urdu
- Manda strips 12
- Chicken pieces 6
- Ginger/garlic paste 1 tsp
- Cabbage 1
- Carrots (finely sliced) 2
- Capsicums (finely sliced) 2
- Bean sprouts few
- Egg whites 2
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Chicken cube flour 1 tbsp
- Black pepper (crushed) 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sesame seed oil 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Boil the chicken pieces and shred them thickly.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok & lightly fry the ginger/garlic paste.
- When it starts to give fragrance, add the chicken pieces & fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add capsicums, cabbage, carrots, sugar, salt, black pepper, chicken cube flour, soya sauce and vinegar.
- Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Lastly, add bean sprouts and sesame seed oil and take wok off flame.
- Now take the manda strips one by one, put the prepared mixture on each, roll the strips and then seal the edges with egg whites.
- Heat oil in a wok and put the rolls in it one by one.
- Fry till the rolls get golden, and serve hot.
(Visited 10,787 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com