Spicy Vegetable Kabab Recipe in Urdu
Ingredients for vegetable kabab
- 2 Large Potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 100 gm Peas
- Salt (As Needed)
- 1 TSP Red Chili Crushed
- 1 TSP Whole Cumin
- 1 TSP Fenugreek
- 1 TSP Coriander Crushed
- 1 TSP Cumin Powder
- 1 TSP Hot Spices
- 1 TSP Turmeric
- 5 gm Coriander Chopped
- 5 gm Mint Chopped
- 5 gm Green Chili Chopped
- 3 TBSP Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs
- Cooking Oil as per taste
- Instructions for vegetable kababs
- 1- In a cooking pot, add salt, potatoes, carrot and boil it. After that grate it.
- 2- In a bowl, add pea, potato, carrot, salt, red chili crushed, whole cumin, fenugreek, coriander, cumin powder, hot spices, turmeric, green coriander, green chili, mint, one egg, bread crumbs and mix it well.
- 3- Now, make kebab and firstly dip into eggs, then cover with bread crumbs. Repeat this step twice.
- 4- After that, deep fry until golden brown in the cooking oil.
- Your tasty Scipy Vegetable Kababnow ready to serve.
(Visited 6,904 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com