Spice Roghani Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- 1/2 kg Chicken leg piece
- 1 Onion boiled
- 1 Spring onion
- 2 lemons
- 6-7 dry red chilies boiled
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 piece Cabbage boiled
- 1/2 cup Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1/1 tsp Red food color
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken drumsticks with lemon juice and salt.
- Then deep fry in hot oil for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile boil onion and cabbage.
- Put boiled cabbage, boiled onion, spring onion, tomato paste and boiled red chilies and a little water in grinder.
- Grind finely to a smooth paste.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a wok or frying pan.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir fry until golden brown.
- Now add vegetable paste and half cup water.
- Cook and stir fry for 1 – 2 minutes. Then add chili powder, turmeric, ground cumin, salt and red food color.
- Cook on high flame for for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Now add fried chicken drumsticks, cover and cook for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Then remove lid, stir well and cook until all water dries up.
- Take it out in a serving dish.
- Serve hot.
(Visited 4,734 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org