Special Milky Barfi
- 400 gm condensed milk
- 8 cups milk powder
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 1 handful pistachios
- Step 1 Take a large bowl and add milk powder in it along with condensed milk. Make a rigid dough using these ingredients. Once done, keep the dough in freezer and freeze it for at least for 20 minutes.
- Step 2 Take the dough and grate it in a bowl. Keep this grated dough aside for further usage. Take a deep bottomed pan, keep it on low flame and heat ghee in it.
- Step 3 Add the grated dough to this pan with water. Mix well and stir in cardamom powder in the pan, cook this mixture until the water dries out and the mixture accumulates in the center of the pan.
- Step 4 Pour this prepared mixture in a pan and add pistachios to it. Let the mixture cool and cut the barfi into desired shapes. Garnish it with silver vark and almonds and serve!
(Visited 3,436 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com