Special Coffee Sundae Recipe in Urdu
- Brownie or chocolate cake squares 4-6
- Sugar 1 cup & 1 tbsp
- Water 1/2 cup
- Unsalted roasted peanuts 1 cup
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Coffee 2 tbsp
- Hot water 1-1/2 tsp
- Sweetened condensed milk 3/4 cup
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Vanilla or coffee ice cream 2 cups
- Chocolate sauce ¼ cup (to drizzle)
- In a pan, combine 1 cup sugar with the water and bring to a boil. Cook over moderately high heat, undisturbed, until caramel forms, about 12 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the roasted peanuts, cinnamon and salt until the peanuts are evenly coated.
- Scrape the caramel mixture onto a greased tin and spread in an even layer. Let stand until the brittle is hardened, about 20 minutes.
- Break off 4 medium-size pieces of peanut brittle. Place the remaining brittle in a resealable plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin to crush the brittle into small pieces.
- Dissolve instant coffee in 1-1/2 tsp hot water. In a medium bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk with the dissolved instant coffee.
- In another bowl, using an electric mixer, beat the cream with the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar until softly whipped.
- Just before serving, put the chocolate cake pieces or brownie squares in individual bowls. Scoop the ice cream over and drizzle with the milky coffee.
- Sprinkle with the crushed peanut brittle and top with a generous dollop of whipped cream. Drizzle little chocolate sauce.
- Garnish with the reserved pieces of peanut brittle and serve at once.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org