Scrambled Eggs Recipe in Urdu
- Oil ¼ cup
- Onion 1 small (chopped)
- Capsicum 1 (chopped into tiny cubes)
- Tomato 1 (seeds removed and cubed)
- Eggs 6 (beaten)
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Sweet corn 2 tbsp
- Water 3 tbsp
- Bread sliced to serve
- Beat together eggs, water, cream, salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil, fry onion and capsicum, tomatoes and sweet corn for 2 minutes until soft.
- Add the beaten eggs mixture.
- Cook over low heat until the eggs are creamy and cooked.
- Serve with toasted bread.
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org