Restaurant Style Salsa Recipe in Urdu
- Tomato 1/3 kg (peeled)
- Tomatoes ½ kg (diced)
- Yellow/White onion 1/3 cup (chopped)
- Green chilies 5 – 6 or to taste
- Clove garlic 1 (minced)
- Cilantro ½ cup (roughly chopped)
- Jalapeno 1 (minced)
- Sugar ¼ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Cumin ¼ tsp (ground)
- Lime juice from 1 small lime or ½ large lime
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor.
- Mix them until they are of your desired consistency or until it become smooth.
- Taste it and adjust the seasoning as desired.
- Refrigerate it for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite Mexican meal.
(Visited 8,641 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to email@example.com