Red Fried Chicken Recipe in Urdu
- Chicken breast 2
- Tomato paste 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves ¼ bunch (chopped)
- Lemon (juice) 2
- Salt to taste
- Red pepper 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Papaya paste 2 tbsp
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Oil for fry
- Cut chicken into strips, marinate with tomato paste, coriander leaves, lemons juice, salt, red pepper and papaya paste.
- Then add corn flour, all purpose flour and egg. Mix very well.
- Spread bread crumbs in a platter.
- Coat each chicken piece with bread crumbs and deep fry till golden brown.
- Remove from oil, serve hot with any dip or sauce.
(Visited 2,732 times, 1 visits today)
Disclaimer: We do not allow users to post content which is copyright and We take strict actions against the users who post infringement content on our website.Although we do not host any content, users post embed videos from youtube, facebook, Dailymotion and Vimeo and are moderated before posting but we still take strict action against the copyright videos posted.If you are an official representative of any company whose videos are posted illegally on our website or you think some video infringe the copyright then you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org